Encompass Is Growing!
We are currently looking for talented and passionate experience creators and difference makers to join our team. If you are interested in one of the following positions, please send us your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Encompass Develop, Design & Construct is seeking a Design Architect who is a Registered Architect with substantial design experience. If you are eager to join an organization that is passionate about giving back to the communities in which they work, you’ve found the right organization.
Our ideal candidate is extremely creative and artistic, a tremendous relationship builder, works hard to build collaboration with those they work with, enjoys creative thinking, is a strong communicator, and always drives to work in the most ethical and truthful way.
Candidates must possess a passion to create and a passion to serve. Fantastic listening skills are required, as is a respect and understanding for established schedules and deadlines.
TThe Design Architect will work as part of a team with other Design Team Members, Owners (Partners), Project Managers, Owner’s Representatives, Contractors, and Procurement Specialists. The ability to communicate professionally and work well with others in a collaborative environment is necessary for success in this role.
Candidates should also possess a wide range of presentation skills, as well as a flexible mindset capable of supporting the various projects and directives being developed. Strong leadership skills and discipline are essential to this role along with being able to skillfully handle tight time frames.
Please submit resume and samples of your design and artistic work.
- A bachelors degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- 5 years architectural and design experience
- Portfolio of work reflecting work as the lead Design Architect
- Experience in gaming and/or hospitality design
- Artistic talent (painting, sculpture, conceptual art, sketching, photography, woodworking, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills (e.g. hand sketches, drawings, 3D drawings, CAD models, hand renderings, and computer renderings)
- Experience in branding is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and confidently deliver presentations to partners
- Ability to quickly, effectively, and comprehensively problem solve and design
- Ability to handle ever-changing scenarios with poise
- Willingness to exert the needed amount of effort to meet deadlines with excellence
- Diverse knowledge of and experience in the Architectural profession, Design Build processes, Construction trades, and Development process
- Effective relationship builder
Bringing it all together.
106 East Jefferson Street La Grange, Kentucky 40031 | (502) 992-5105